- Mode of delivery (online)
- Training fresher's by experienced real time professionals globally
- Intense internship through online medium with modules designed by industry experts
- Giving exposure how corporate companies , business works
- Giving Online Training by Corporate professionals across the country giving real time exposure to students.
- Giving Training Certificate
- Every student gets a Smart Card with Unique Professional ID to access Smart Card Web Application to store and access all Professional certificates at one place
- Assistance in placements
- Efficient Communication
- Cost effectiveness
- Better output
This course introduces students to PL/SQL, Oracle’s procedural extension language for SQL and the Oracle
relational database. Participants explore the differences between SQL and PL/SQL. They also examine the
characteristics of PL/SQL and how it is used to extend and automate SQL to administer the Oracle database.
This course is an introductory application-oriented course covers the relational database
systems RDBMS - the predominant system for business, scientific and engineering applications at present.
The course includes Entity-Relation model, Normalization, Relational model, Relational algebra, and data access queries as
well as an introduction to SQL.
Students learn how to install, configure and maintain an Enterprise Linux system in a
networked environment. Basic administrative tasks are covered such as: creating and managing users, creating and maintaining
file systems, determining and implementing security measures and performing software installation and package management. Linux
networking topics include installing and supporting SSH, NFS, Samba and the Apache Web server.
Informatica Training will help you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica PowerCenter. It will also make you proficient in Advanced Transformations, Informatica Architecture, Data Migration, Performance Tuning, Installation & Configuration of Informatica PowerCenter.